Landlords Insurance

Following our article in last month’s edition on Landlord Insurance, Richard and his team have outlined some additional covers you can include to get that all important comprehensive  cover.

Loss of Rent Cover
Loss of rent cover will cover your rental income in the event of a claim under your policy, that results in the property becoming uninhabitable. For example, if a claim for a fire or flood results in the tenant having to move out, the loss of rent cover will pay any resulting shortfall in your rental income. This, however, is not to be confused with Rent Guarantee.

Rent Guarantee Cover
Rent guarantee cover is designed to protect landlords against rent arrears and rent default of their residential let property. Even good references cannot predict a tenant falling on hard times and not being able  to  pay  their  rent.

Landlord Legal Cover
Chasing tenants for the cost of damage, unpaid rent or even gaining possession of the property can be costly and time consuming. Legal cover is designed to resolve these problems and give you peace of mind.

For that extra personal touch why not visit us locally in branch at Westbourne or contact Richard and his team on 01202 769899 or email

t. 01202 769899

Leave a Reply