Ask the Expert About… Property Insurance

In a regular series, staff from A-One Insurance Group will bring advice and guidance on choosing a broker, the types of insurance you should consider and dispel some insurance myths. A-One Insurance Group is professional and is a highly visible insurance broker based in and around the South UK.  Our clients renew with us year on year and refer their friends to us as they know we keep our promises and trust our philosophy.  Whatever you need from home insurance to complex commercial risk advice we can provide a solution.

Steph Selby heads up our dedicated Property Team that specialise in whatever you need from residential flats Insurance, her team can provide bespoke solutions for your insurance needs incorporating expert advice to manage and reduce risk and ultimately cost.

  • We can provide cover for blocks of standard and non-standard construction, including grade listed buildings.
  • Terrorism – to cover loss or damage due to terrorist actions committed for political, religious, ideological or similar purposes.
  • Engineering Inspection and Insurance – to provide biannual independent inspections of all plant and equipment
  • Directors and Officers Insurance – to provide cover for you, any director or secretary of the Insured against any financial risk you face if you fail to carry out the duties for which you are responsible.
  • Our in house, local claims team has vast experience in dealing with all types of property claims

As with all our clients, our relationships with homeowners and landlords are founded on personal service and direct accountability .

For more details about our Blocks Of Flats Cover call Steph and the team  today on 0845 456 6792 or email

Leave a Reply