Katie Thomas, Design Director, KTM Design
At KTM Design we do the Interior Design, space planning and refurbishment of offices, restaurants, nightclubs, bars, shops and homes. We help people to plan their spaces in the most effective and intelligent way, enabling them to get the most value out of their space. We offer a complete Interior Design and Spatial Design service from start to finish, but why do people hire us?
- Hiring an Interior Designer can actually save you money. Using a designer helps you to avoid costly mistakes that will not only help you save money but can also increase the value of your
home or business.
- If selling your home, Interior Design is essential when listing your property as it can set your home above the competition and boost buyer appeal. This can exponentially speed up the amount of time your property is sat on the market for before it is sold – giving you a faster turnaround and more money in your pocket. Plus, it is likely to sell for more money.
- Using an industry expert to professionally plan the layout of your restaurant, office or bar will achieve a better finished product that will increase the success of your business. Often people forget about the technical aspects of Spatial Design – you want your space to look good but above all it needs to function well.
- Interior Architects and Designers are trained to think differently, spatially and to see the overall picture that clients often cannot. Thinking ‘outside the box’ is what we do all day long. This is where we can give our clients the ‘wow’ factor they are all looking for. Very often homeowners try to do it all themselves and get frustrated, so having that immediate consult is a big advantage when making aesthetic decisions.
- The aim of the designer is to take the stress away, keeping you on budget and saving you time and effort. At the start of a project, a professional assessment of your situation leads to a solid plan of action. Using a designer to source furniture, fabrics and all products for your home will save you endless amounts of
If you are thinking about making changes to your home or commercial space in the upcoming months, do get in touch.
For more information or to book your complimentary design consultation, please call 01202 069499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org