Who are the Original Bed Warehouse?
The Original Bed Warehouse is the newborn business taking the industry by storm. This August marked their first year of opening and in that short time over 2,500 local residents have snatched up their phenomenal prices and unbeatable deals.
Founders ‘Gary Stout’ and ‘Andy Watts’ have a combined 30 years in retail, wholesale and manufacturing and this company is nothing less than a product of that extensive experience and their passion for exceptional customer service.
What makes the Original Bed Warehouse unique?
- In stock items are available for next day delivery.
- Short lead times: 10 – 14 days.
- Free room of choice, delivery and assembly with our experienced two man service.
- Ability to store your orders for as long as required.
- Can arrange for delivery on the day you move in, or at your convenience.
- Low prices at no compromise to quality or comfort.
- All our divan bases and mattresses are ‘National Bed Federation’ approved.
- … And made right here in Britain.
- Huge variety of customisation options: 100+ colour and fabric choices.
Luxury Handmade at a price you’ll love
We spend on average a third of our life in bed, so why not spend it relaxing in natural handmade luxury? Our bespoke collection includes a range of luxurious British made mattresses, divan bases and headboards which certainly don’t command the price you would expect to pay in most high street retailers.
Our exquisite collection has been specifically designed so you can truly personalise every feature of your bed, allowing you to create the perfect place for you to relax
With a vast array of options to chose from including base height, fabric style and colour, storage options, mattress tension and headboard style, you can be sure to find something to compliment you bedroom.
Why pay more?
Here at The Original Bed Warehouse we are seriously disrupting the market, saving our customers hundreds of pounds on beds and mattresses with absolutely no compromise to quality or comfort. We’ve found our Luxury Handmade Collection to be considerably more affordable than other brands whilst still providing the bespoke product you would
expect to find.
Features & Benefits of a Natural Handmade Mattress
- Naturally regulates your body temperature through the night.
- Handmade mattresses generally last longer than their synthetic counterpart.
- Ability to choose your tension more accurately.
- Bespoke sizes are available outside of regular sizes.
- Hand side-stitched boarders improve edge to edge support, increasing your sleeping surface.
- Double sided, further increasing the longevity whilst allowing the fillings to settle back into position without becoming compressed over time.
- 4kg per sq meter of natural fillings, including Cashmere, Silk, New Zealand Wool and Cotton.
If you’re in the market for a new bed, mattress or both, then visit The Original Bed Warehouse.
t. 01202 696969
a. Unit 12, Chancerygate Trade Centre, Holyrood Close, Poole, BH17 7AE
Open 7 days a week:
Monday – Saturday – 9:30am – 5pm
Sunday – 10am – 4pm.