Odyssey Homes has built quite the reputation in and around the Dorset area. Known for their unique approach to property development, the team has once again embarked on an exceptional project, resulting in two stunning luxury family homes.
Introducing “Orion and Calypso”; two superb new 4-bedroom homes designed by award winning architect David James.
Orion and Calypso are the ultimate combination of functionality and modernity. With wide-open spaces, simple, clean-cut lines and bespoke furnishings – these developments make the perfect choice for the growing modern family. We really are thrilled to welcome these two new additions into our portfolio, further building on a reputation for a standard of finish that can only be described as ‘spectacular’.
Orion and Calypso enjoy an elevated position looking out over Whitecliff Park and across the harbour to Brownsea Island. Their location is truly unbeatable, with Blue Flag beaches, top-restaurants and plenty of local amenities just moments away.
You work incredibly hard for the money that you earn, so that you can have a home that you’ve always dreamed of and we take that very seriously. As our ethos states, we make homes that are ‘worth the journey’; homes that you cannot wait to come home to.
Stylishly designed & beautifully finished, both homes offer:
- Spacious first floor open plan living area with harbour views and terrace
- Large additional top floor living area
- Dining terrace with spectacular harbour views
- Bespoke contemporary kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite wet room
- Bespoke fitted bedroom wardrobes
- Boutique branded luxury bathroom suites
- Porcelanosa floor and wall tiling in bathrooms
- Intelligent Lutron Lighting system
- Private rear garden
- Large integrated double garage
- Porcelanosa external brick finishes
- Seamless glass balustrades to first and second floor terraces
- Fitted alarm system
- 10 year LABC warranty
- Conforms to Part L Regulations
- Lilliput and Baden Powell School catchment area
With countless local conveniences on the doorstep, gorgeous views and a state of the art 3,000 square foot property on-top, these plots are incredibly good value for money.
These homes are perfect for those seeking an idealistic work and family life balance. For those who have chosen to work and live in the Poole area, in the hopes of raising their children in a stunning location, whilst maintaining a professional career.
Contact Odyssey Homes to arrange a FREE consultation of your property:
t. 01202 674369
t. 5a New Orchard, Poole BH15 1LY